Sunday, March 29, 2009

Me voila!

Bonjour à tout le monde qui lira ce blog! Je ne crois pas que vous sera nombreux mais bonjour quand même!
The idea of creating this blog came to me after following some very stylish bloggers for quite a few months. I don't presume that I am as stylish as them. But after putting the idea through Adé (tu sais qui tu es :P ) I thought I'd give it a try. Plus, since I live in sunny Sri Lanka, where the temperatures fluctuate within 28 and 31°C my outfits are limited to the summer season!


Donc voila mon fashion blog bilingue pour vous montrer quelques tenues que j'ai mis dans la semaine. On commence avec ma tenue d'aujourd'hui, une dimanche assez chaud, comme d'habitude!

Outfit details
Blouse - Naf naf
Jeans - Hot Kiss
Belt - Dockers
Bag - Gucci
Necklace - Mum's from Russia
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Leather tongs - Temptation


No comments:

Post a Comment